Fall 2020 - Volume 23, Issue 3
- Increasing Student Success with Team Projects in the Virtual Classroom
- Dissertation Committee Chairs’ Current Practices to Support Doctoral Students in an Online Doctoral Program
- A Participatory Approach to Developing Online Course Quality Standards in Health Professions Education
- Design, Development, Implementation, and Support (DDIS): Supporting Online Doctoral Candidates
- A Comparison of Student Technology Acceptance between Traditional and Non-Traditional Students Using Online Learning Technologies
- I’ve Been There! Fostering Student Academic Leadership in the Online Environment
- Strategic Hiring: Using Job Analysis to Effectively Select Online Faculty
- Advising the Online Student: A Breakout of Advising Frequency, Preferences, and Satisfaction of Online Students
From the Editor
I am pleased to announce that we have scheduled our 2021 meetings of the Distance Learning Administration Conference and the Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World Conference.
Due to concerns about the pandemic, DLA2020 was canceled for 2020. Our next meeting will be at the historic Jekyll Island Club Hotel July 25-28, 2021. This will be the 21st meeting of this unique event. The call for proposals will begin in late October.
Our Meaningful Living and Learning in a Digital World has historically been conducted in February. However, the 2021 meeting has been postponed, and is scheduled in Savannah on September 13-15, 2021.
We really look forward to seeing you in person again next year. Mark your calendars, and let's make it a date!
Take care, Melanie
Melanie N. Clay, Ph.D.